20061231

Shrugs..

Hmm, a wasted day, I swear. All I did today was bury my head under novels, underneath the comfort of my jumper and blankie, with Perfect 10 on the radio. Felt so warm and oooh-sooo-lost-in-my-own-world, that I fell back to deep sleep.

The trip to Jayjay's Navy school was cancelled.. Because we were late. So I prepared myself for nothing. Upon hearing the heated arguements among my siblings and mom, I switched off entirely, slumped back into the couch and got myself drowned into the sounds of the blaring tele. Practically I was just staring blankly at the moving images on that screen. Perhaps the mind had decided to wander of to somewhere far away. No disturbance, interuptions, shit, nonsense, heart-breaks. Plainly this painful PEACE I call my own. I'm so sick and tired of hearing my family quarrel over sickeningly-tiny-matters. SICK SHIT. Whatever.

Chocolates were a great help. Heavenly comfort foooooood for the lonely emo girl.. A 20 minute run to burn of these mean extra calories though. Just neeeeeded choccccss.... So I ran and I ran with my empty head, blasting music with my antic Iriver MP3 player... Some random thoughts just whizzed past my empty head. Images of them and everything that happened. Scenes of hurt. URG... Ran faster.. Imagined that sweet escape was right ahead of me... Slowed down, halt, took a deep breath. Bam, back to reality.

I missed Aunty Beth. She used to be my family's everything. She decided to leave us during 2004.. It has almost been 2 years since she's gone now. Despite all the silly arguements we had, deep down in me, I missed her the most.. She was the one who was there for me since I was this tiny little fragile soul, since the day I was born.... Sigh.. An unexplainable feelings just struck me, can't seem to comprehend.. We can't have her back was the only thought that truely breaks me. Mmmmhmmm, just had an hour long convo with her on the phone this afternoon. Glad that she's happy with her husband and is now living peacefully in Hawaii : ) God Bless YOU and your family...

It's 2007 tomorrow. I will have a good year, definitely. Countdown with the lonely girl, anyone? :) At home that is. Good night.


Random Random.
"Katong X'mas Performance; Some of the band ppl!"
"Just the end, I was left with 3 saxy poots :( Oh well, LOVE!!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home